Monday, October 1, 2012

Beautiful Creature TRAILER + POSTER - thoughts?!



So! As many of you probably know, few days ago Warner Bros has released the first trailer and poster for the movie adaptation of Beautiful Creatures (Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl).

Now, if you've had the chance to read my review you know that I wasn't a big fan of the book. I've had many issues with it, but most of all I just though it was whiny and, well, boring. And then I decided that I'm not going to read the rest of the series. It just wasn't for me, if you know what I'm saying..

But then they released the trailer, and DUDES! It is just WOW!!! So, though I haven't read (nor am I planning to) read the entire series, I can promise you right now - I will be watching the movie! Have YOU read this series? What did you think about it? And most importantly: any thoughts on the trailer?!

My first thought was: WOWza! It looks so professional and really, really cool! (insert: goosebumps)
My second thought: were they drank when they picked Alice Englert and Alden Ehrenreich (how do you even pronounce that?!) as Lena and Ethan?!

What did you think?! Do you like the casting choices? Are you excited for the movie?! LET ME KNOW!!! I'm dying to know what you guys think about this upcoming movie (as well as the novels!)

Here's the trailer and the movie poster!



Beautiful Creatures comes to theaters February 13th, 2013 and stars Emmy Rossum, Alice Englert, Emma Thompson, Jeremy Irons, Thomas Mann, Viola Davis, Kyle Gallner, Zoey Deutch. The film is directed by Richard LaGravenese.

15 comments:

Amber (Books of Amber) said...

I haven't read this book yet. I'm planning on doing so before watching the movie, though, because I love Jeremy Irons XD That said, the trailer makes me SO excited to read the book! I love the music they used.

Kathy said...

The trailer made me want to check out the book. I am sad to hear that the book isn't as good as you were expecting.

The trailer is really well done. I am excited to see the movie as well.

Dana said...

I am so excited for this movie!

Molli @ Once Upon a Prologue said...

WOW. I got chills when "Seven Devils" started playing! I definitely want to read the first book now.

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Kitchen - that magical room that can cook for everyone and clean after itself. My dream kitchen. :)

Tiffany Holme said...

Looks good!! Wanna be my Release date?! lol

Amy said...

I am next on the hold list for the audiobook at my library. I have been wanting to read this for a long time, so I figured if I listen to it I can fit it in.

SacredmOOn said...

That looks SO good! I haven't read this book yet. Thanks for sharing!
DeAnna Schultz

Unknown said...

I'm excited about the movie! I believe I thought the book was good, it's been so long since I read it. I haven't read the rest of the series tho.

I definitely want to bust out my copy and refresh my memory before the movie tho!

Bianca said...

I have not read the book but it does look like it would be an interesting movie. I'll probably watch i way before I get the chance o read the book.

ROXY said...

Beautiful poster! :)

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

OMG..this looks so good! Maybe I will break my rule and just see the movie.

SweetMarie83 said...

How did I not know this book was being made into a movie?? I'm so out of the loop lol. I haven't read the books yet, but they're on my tbr...regardless, the movie looks awesome!

Adriana @ BooksOnHerMind said...

Yes, I just saw this the other day. I think I'm going to like it more than the book! The book was good but I don't know... it didn't stick with me. After seeing the trailer I think I'm going to give the series a chance again.
She’s Got Books on Her Mind

Amber Elise said...

Evie I'm with you on this one! I wasn't that impressed by the book (I'll have to find your review to see if we agreed on the same things) but that trailer has got me all kinds of excited!!

Amber Elise @ Du Livre

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...