Friday, July 25, 2014

Socratic Seminar: Weirdest Fictional Crushes


I came across this post the other day regarding unconventional (weird) fictional crushes and it got me thinking. We all talk about the conventional crushes: Mr. Darcy, Carswell Thorne, Nikolai Lantsov, Daniel Sheridan. Okay, maybe those are mine and not necessarily yours, but you get the idea. But what about those minor characters? The ones that typically don't get the love of reader's everywhere?

Mercutio, Romeo and Juliet
He drops some of my favorite one liners and, as much as I love him, has one amazing death scene. Side note, "A plague on both your houses" is my absolute favorite Shakespearean line.

Khal Drogo, Game of Thrones
Heeey. I'll be your Khalessi. 


Beast (in prince from), Beauty and the Beast
The library is just a bonus.


Loki, Thor
I'm sure he's seen the error of his way and we can work it out. No problem.


Louis, Interview with a Vampire
Duh. (Bonus points for not sparkling in the sun)


So tell me. Who are your fictional crushes? Do we share some similar tastes? Or are we going to agree to disagree?


Goodreads Twitter Instagram Google Plus Image Map

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...