Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Evie's Poland TBR Pile (Reading Goals for November - February)

Hello lovelies!
So, I am already in Poland. Together with Tori we flew here about two weeks ago, and we're enjoying the family time with my parents and grandma. Most of all, I am enjoying some more sleep and some me time! And you know what that means? I am reading! 

I have big plans for catching up on review books and scheduling reviews ahead, and I have a big TBR Pile. I thought I'd share my TBR pile with you guys. This will (hopefully) motivate me to work even harder and get sh*t done. 

So here it is, my Poland TBR Pile - books I decided I want to read while visiting my parents (November 11th - February 10th) 

Books I have planned to read:


Books I have already read:

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley (3/5 stars)
Revival by Stephen King (5/5 stars)
The White Plague by James Abel (3/5 stars)

From outside of the list:

The Fog Diver by Joel Ross (4/5 stars)
The Dragons at Crumbling Castle by Terry Pratchett (4/5 stars)

Currently Reading:

Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay (it's AMAZING!)
The Witch of Painted Sorrows by M.J. Rose (really good, too!)

Stats:

Read 3 out of 24 books + 2 outside of the list

I'll be updating this list every now and then and sharing my progress :)

See any books you're excited for?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...