Saturday, June 6, 2015

Beauty Product Review: Glow Mist from Pixi by Petra

Enriched with 13 natural oils plus propolis, aloe vera and fruit extracts, the Glow Mist ($15) from Pixi by Petra is the stuff of dreams. Wet dreams.
I used it both before putting my makeup on and then on top of it, and it gave me such smooth, healthy feeling skin, I could not believe it. I have tried tons of skin-nourishing products, including organic argan oil, coconut oil, tamanu oil, vitamin c serum, vitamin e serum and a bunch of other crap that in the end did nothing but drain my wallet. THIS, however, really works. 

I don't know how or why, but the formula is just perfect for my skin. The mist feels super refreshing and gives you this healthy, fresh, dewy look. You look rested and glowing. You look like a teenager in love. Or a teenager watching Vampire Diaries. Or me watching Dean Winchester do his thing. Or.. OK, you get the point. 

When applied on top of your makeup, this magical mist helps set it and adds a nice finish. I use it a few times throughout the day to refresh my look, and just because it feels so good, it's addictive. 

Is it worth the $$? Definitely. I was iffy, I won't lie. Even though $15 isn't awfully a lot, I wasn't sure if I was investing in the right thing or just throwing my money away, but I'm thrilled to tell you: this was one of the best decisions I made when it comes to my skin health. I would and will buy it again. And I do recommend you giving this a shot. '

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...