Saturday, November 14, 2015

Beauty Review: Too Faced Primed & Poreless


I am thoroughly disappointed with this product. 

I bought this pressed powder after watching some YouTube reviews and tutorials and reading some glowing reviews on Ulta and various beauty blogs. Everybody seems to absolutely love this pressed powder, but for whatever reason, it just doesn't work for me. 

I love the brand and use many of their products, but this was such a huge miss, I honestly regret spending so much money on this. I got it around the spring time this year, used it maybe 10 times all together (I kept trying to make it work, but it just would not), and ended up tossing it to the bottom of my "bad makeup" drawer.

It just doesn't do what it's supposed to. I have purchased it hoping to minimize the appearance of my pores (they're rather visible, especially on the nose and forehead area), but this powder only seems to be making it worse. Not only does it accentuate the pores even more, but it dries up my skin, and I'm not even one to suffer from dry or sensitive skin to begin with. 

I tried using it under foundation, on top of foundation, instead of foundation.. nothing works. It settles in pores and creases and makes my fine lines more visible. I suppose if you have an oily skin type, you might benefit from this powder's drying properties. With my normal skin type, this was just too drying, to the point that my skin would get flaky on the cheeks - yuck! 

Have you used it this product yourself? What did you think?? Let me know in the comments below!




About Too Faced Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder:

With just one brushstroke, pores disappear and skin glows with a stunning, soft-focus effect that can stand up to the harshest lighting. Wear the innovative, tried-and-true matte powder under foundation to prime skin, on top of makeup as a setting powder, or alone for a nearly-natural finish.
The pressed formula allows for easy application while still in the Boudoir or on-the-go. Choose which way you'll wear the innovative matte powder: under foundation to prime the skin, on-top of makeup as a setting powder or alone for an in-the-bare smooth finish. Whichever way you choose, you'll still banish the appearance of pores and achieve a stunning, soft-focus effect to combat any harsh lighting.
More To Love:
  • Minimizes the appearance of pores, fine lines and imperfections
  • Infused with a cocktail of vitamins A, C & E for antioxidant benefits; mulberry extract for a brightening effect.
  • Can be worn with liquid or powder foundations and bronzers.
  • Vegan-friendly
  • Paraben-free
Too Faced Websitehttp://www.twitter.com/toofacedhttp://www.facebook.com/toofaced http://instagram.com/toofaced


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...